Is it time to transfer your portfolio to Thornton Robson?
This is a question many landlords ask themselves, particularly if they feel let down by their current agent. There are many local reliable agents that offer an efficient service.
So how do you know when its time to change your agent?
Here are our top tips:-
1. Have you had trouble free renting over the last few years?
2. Do you hardly ever hear from your agent? Do they literally just get on with it?
3. Have you had long term tenants with minimal void periods?
4. Does your agent have a team of trusted contractors able to deal with issues speedily and economically?
5. Does your agent have their finger on the pulse regarding rent payments and an uncanny knack of predicting potential problems before they happen?
Here at Thornton Robson many of our landlords have become friends after years of service, they leave us to get on with looking after their investment knowing they are in safe hands.
We are landlords working for landlords.